Monday, July 1, 2013

A Day Out In The Deluge

My day with Atira in the deluge went like this:

The Dentist-
This was Atira's monthly progress check for her retainer. Teeth are moving!

The Discovering of Bargains-
This was Atira and I shopping at Kohl's and getting everything she needs for summer. I appreciate having a daughter to comb through the clearance racks with.

The Dining-
This was Atira's introduction to one of my favorite places to eat, Panera Bread. I knew it would be her kind of place and it was! There's nothing like chicken noodle soup on a rainy day.





The Drowsiness-
This was Atira falling asleep on the way home from Portland on a full stomach. It's best that she doesn't know about this photo. Shhh...





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
West Bath, Maine, United States