Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Future Love Triangle

All my Brunk cousins are together at camp this week so Heather, Emma and Julia met up with me, Atira and Tell at the Gardiner Plaza to carpool up to see them, as well as several friends. During the quiet of rest hour, Tell, Julia and Timmy were finding ways to amuse themselves with a rubber kickball and some hula hoops while Annah, Heather, Sue and I chatted.





Annah and I always joke about a future love triangle in the family because both Timmy and Tell have eyes for Julia. Timmy is very vocal about his affection but Tell keeps it all under wraps. Back at the Gardiner Plaza parking lot, after the Pendletons departed, this was the conversation between Tell and I:

Tell: "Well, THAT was nice to see
the Pendletons."

Me: "Yes, it was. (with a knowing
grin) So, which Pendleton
did you enjoy seeing the
most?"
(Silence)
"I know. It was Mrs.
Pendleton, wasn't it?"

Tell: (shakes his head)

Me: "It must be Emma then. She
was the Pendleton you
enjoyed seeing the most."

Tell: "No"

Me: "Oooh, I know....you enjoyed
seeing JULIA the most,
didn't you?"

Tell: (Looking straight ahead )
"I'm NOT talking about that."





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. When you messaged me about your gig this is what was I was doing :) I took the picture just a few minutes before.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
West Bath, Maine, United States