Wednesday, July 17, 2013

If It's Wednesday Night It Must Be......

Capture the Flag......a time-honored Wednesday night Camp Good News tradition dating back to my days as a camper. It was enjoyable to watch three generations of Romano men (and Atira) play tonight.





Dad has never been able to resist the lure of the game, and although still quick on his feet at 62, tonight, he found that by the time he ran across the field and reached the flag he was too tired to do more so he managed to finagle a "get out of jail free" card from Kristin. "You know I'm eligible for social security? No one else this old plays this game. I need a get out of jail free card." He got one.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
West Bath, Maine, United States