Monday, July 22, 2013

Time to Relax

After being drained of energy by a sweltering week of working at camp, I'm not ashamed to say that I didn't get out of bed until 9:45 Saturday morning and relaxed all day until late afternoon. Around 4 we headed to the church park for what turned out to be an abbreviated cookout, due to some ominous looking rain clouds. I've never seen a picnic spread packed up so quickly!















I'm glad that Peg and I had already found the time to leave our "Welcome Home From Vacation" message for the Hodgdons before the sprinkles started.














Today we enjoyed more relaxation as Jim and I watched the last stage of the Tour de France and then went tent shopping at Cabela's in Scarborough. Supper found us at
Cracker Barrel where, in honor of the Tour finale, Jim decided on French Toast to accompany his eggs and grits. Délicieux!























- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

About Me

My photo
West Bath, Maine, United States