Monday, July 8, 2013

Today and Tomorrow

Today I decided to procrastinate no longer on a couple of unfinished paint projects. I love to paint but there were always things higher on the To Do list. The first project tackled was Jubal's wall, which for the past year has said "MO". What it should have said is "MOXIE", and now it finally does.





Jubal's room also doubles as a guest room when we have company and I think this is just the right touch for a Maine bedroom. I know Aaron Hutchins and Mike Morrill would agree. Feel free to kick Jubal out of his room and visit anytime!

The second project brought to completion was the painting of my "Family Tree". The bottom portion, as high as I can reach, (no need to snicker) has been done for about a year. Now I finally have my top branches.





The tree still needs many more frames and family member photos.....look for that next year.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Early Sunday morning I found out that our friend James Pray had been in an ATV accident. On that summer Saturday afternoon, his plan for "tomorrow" had been to go skydiving. Instead he was lying in ICU at Maine Med. I'm so thankful that God has answered all the prayers for James' recovery in the affirmative and tonight he is out of ICU and will probably go home in the next couple of days. It'll take awhile to get there but what a blessing that he still has a "tomorrow" to go skydiving.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
West Bath, Maine, United States