Sunday, June 30, 2013

How to Find Your Wife in Wal-Mart

In the past two weeks, I have been located by Jim in two different ways while shopping in Wal-Mart. On the first occasion he heard the distinctive snapping and popping of my ever present 3-piece minimum gum wad, three aisles over. That surprised me. I hadn't thought gum snapping could be so individually recognized. The second occasion was not surprising to me, nor will it be very surprising to most of you. I had coincidentally and pleasantly run into Aunt Suci in the egg aisle and as often happens when I am conversing, a rather loud laugh escaped my lips. Those of you who know me well, try not to be shocked when I tell you that he heard it halfway across the store and used it as a guiding beacon to where I was......


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. I'm enjoying your more frequent blog posts these days. This one cracked me up. :) Since I'm a bit more quiet than you (HA!), Russell chooses to text me the word "Marco" when he can't find me in Walmart. :)

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
West Bath, Maine, United States