Monday, June 17, 2013

Father's Day 2013

We left one of our children at church yesterday. In this unorganized family, that travels to church in two cars, it was bound to happen. How we made it to child #4 before it did, is beyond me.
I had stayed behind to practice some music with Sandy and Danny and I knew thatJim headed to Shaw's for fresh bread and deli meat, per our usual Sunday plan. What I didn't know was that Jim had texted me that Tell was still at the church playing with Ben & Zack and needed to come home with me.
As I exit Route 1, nearly home, the phone rings in my purse. I miss the call from Greg Hodgdon but see Jim's missed text which reads:

"You have Tell. Seat is in the truck."

I think to myself: "No. Actually, I don't have Tell. Now I know why Greg called"......sure enough the phone rang again and that WAS the reason. Long story, short, we finished the day with four children and even managed to keep track of them long enough to make it to Witch Spring Hill to treat Jim to a Banana Split for Father's Day.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:State Rd,Bath,United States

1 comment:

About Me

My photo
West Bath, Maine, United States