Tuesday, June 25, 2013

In Between Days




Well, check VBS off the To-Do List for another year..



Decorating, teaching, singing and sword fighting...all complete.



Now, three days to recuperate before Adventure Camp starts Wednesday. at the church.

Sunday: Jim and I pawned Atira and Tell off to the Foremans after church for an afternoon date. Creatures of habit, we ended up at Applebee's. When the power went out, the visit became a bit more memorable. We had managed to be one of the last people to get an order in so we ate in a silent, mostly empty restaurant and were the last patrons to leave. It was a unique experience.



Watching Superman save the world in 3-D was next. Having two lenses makes for a much better Man of Steel. I learned this after watching half of The Hobbit with Jim, Don and Deb before realizing that my glasses had only one lens. It was a pretty good movie with great graphics but I like the portrayal of the Superman character much better in Superman Returns.

Today: I slept in and messaged with Chris in Australia before pulling myself out of bed to clean the house a bit. My only required project, making three Angry Birds for Adventure Camp, was brought to straight to my door by Greg. It was so nice to not have to leave the house all day.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
West Bath, Maine, United States