Sunday, March 15, 2009

Muncie Children's Museum


Day 8 Michigan/Indiana Trip


The main event for the day was an outing to the local children's museum. The destination was a hit with all four kids. My anti-freeze problem showed itself again, gushing out in the Meijers parking lot, while we picked up Nicholas' cake for his 5th birthday celebration later that evening. Once the party was over and kids were snug in their beds, exhausted from all their activities, I engaged in a 4 hour game of Settlers of Cattan with Mom, Anthony, Laura and their good friend Andrew Whisler. It was a close one, but Mom pulled off a victory. Bedtime was 1 in the morning. That did not really mix well with the sermon the next morning. I'm pretty sure I made it through without snoring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
West Bath, Maine, United States