Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Mechanical Issues

Day 11 Michigan/Indiana Trip

Perhaps we have a bolemic van? Tonight, once again it gushed out a bunch of anti-freeze after I filled it up that morning. Jim thinks it's either a hose overheating (not over-eating) or a mafunctioning thermostat. I just keep my handy bottle of coolant in the back and force that van to swallow it again!
I received a text from Jim at 1:45 this morning. Their flight was delayed two hours due to mechanical problems. This will cause them to miss their connecting flight from San Francisco to Chicago. They do have a three hour layover in Chicago, however, so if United can get them on a later flight within that window, they may still arrive on time in Boston. If not, well, you'll find me snoozing at Logan, waiting..........

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
West Bath, Maine, United States