Thursday, March 5, 2009

Kangaroos



Atira, Tell and I chatted with Jim yesterday via video. He said that Brooms Head was their destination for that day. As well as the novelty of a different beach to swim at, they were able to get very close to some kangaroos. This morning when I woke up these photos were in my email. I'm not sure who had the idea to take a picture of Kangaroo scat. I would guess Nolan, but it could have been any one of the three. Needless to say, Atira was not impressed.
As for us, our trip has been postponed because Mom chipped her tooth yesterday and can't get in to the dentist until tomorrow. We're going to have the car packed and drive to Portland with her for her appointment, hoping to leave right after. It's all a bit up in the air.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
West Bath, Maine, United States