Monday, March 16, 2009

Ivanhoe's


Day 9 Michigan/Indiana Trip
Sunday morning meant visiting Anthony and Laura's church, meeting some of their friends, and defacing a Colts bumper stickers that was in the S.S. room :) OK, maybe not quite defacing. I credit my brother with the idea. I put a post-it note over a GO Colts sticker and wrote:
This is not appropriate for a S.S. classroom. GO PATS!
I suspect they will be able to trace it back to me.
Sunday evening meant a trip to Upland, IN which I'm told has only two things to it's credit, Taylor University and Ivanhoe's. Jodi McConnell, one of Atira's favorite people and daughter of my friend Peg, attends Taylor. We couldn't be so close and not see her so we met at Ivanhoe's for some good food and ice cream. They have 200 flavors! The lines were long but the food worth waiting for. After catching up with Jodi, it was back to Muncie to pack up for the trip home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
West Bath, Maine, United States