Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Bad Axe

Day 3 Michigan/Indiana Trip


Tell and Atira spent the morning playing with the resident little dog, Pippen and all of his squeaky toys. One of my uncle's parting thoughts was directed at Tell. "I'll tell you one thing. He's got a lot of energy." (I've known that for a while.) We left Pontiac, perhaps to my uncle's relief, at about 11 the next morning and drove about 2 hours north to Bad Axe, my mom's hometown. The first stop was to purchase a new camera for me. That done, we headed over to visit my mom's dad and his wife, Grandma and Grandpa Carder for a couple hours before driving another half hour to Bay Port where we spent the night at Grandpa Dan's house on Lake Huron. The overtired kids were in bed at 8 and asleep by 10.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Rachelle, didn't know you were tripping, too. Have a good time!

    Kelley
    ><>

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
West Bath, Maine, United States