Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Home Sweet Home

Day 12 Michigan/Indiana Trip

The day began in Batavia, NY and ended at Logan Airport in Boston, MA. Dad drove down to meet us at the Olive Garden in Newington, NH for supper. The food and service was great as we entertained ourselves by wondering how many times the wait staff would step on Tell's french fry before someone actually stooped to pick it up. (About 13, if you're wondering) Atira and Tell rode the hour and 1/2 back to Brunswick with Mom and Dad. I killed a few hours shopping before driving an hour south to Logan. Arriving at about 10:15, I finished half of *The Angels of Morgan Hill* by Donna VanLiere before receiving a text from Jim that they had landed. True to the differences in their personalities, Nolan yelled "Mom!" excitedly as he ran to give me a hug, while Jubal played it cool, grabbing all the bags from the belt before giving me a hug that I had to ask for. We arrived home at 3 in the morning. I set my alarm for 8 and went to pick up Atira and Tell who were very excited to see their brothers and almost as excited to see what Aussie goodies they brought back with them. It's nice to have my Jim home and all the family together again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
West Bath, Maine, United States