Friday, March 6, 2009

A Few Crabs



Mom and I were supposed to be on the road today, traveling to Michigan. Instead she went to the dentist to get the OK on her tooth and I went to the doctor to see about the back of my hand. I had a bizarre sort of blister come up suddenly on Sunday and it got infected after I popped it. It's just been getting worse and my friend Deb, who is a nurse, saw it last night and told me I needed to get it looked at before I left. My doctor was puzzled right along with me as to what it was or what caused it. I got some antibiotics and FINALLY we will be leaving tomorrow. Wednesday was the original departure date so it's just a bit frustrating. So, Mom and I are the first couple of crabs. The other crabs are the ones that Jubal and Nolan caught with their grandfather yesterday out on the lake. Then they cooked them up for tea (supper for us New Englanders) along with some fish they caught as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
West Bath, Maine, United States