Saturday, September 14, 2013

Tie-Dye Time

We kicked off AWANA for the year on Wednesday with homemade ice cream and tie-dying t-shirts. Both were a hit.











Atira opted to have a diagonal stripe pattern achieved with accordion style folds.








Tell and Ben Foreman decided to be Elf Bros and do a Christmas-colored swirl pattern, and even though their colors and design were the same, and the dyes were applied by the same teens the finished products were distinctively different. I couldn't help but be reminded of the uniqueness of each one of us in the human race, the difference being that the creator of the tie-dye design is never sure EXACTLY how the design will come out. Our Creator, however designed us perfectly and knows us intimately. God does not deal in randomness or accidents.













Psalm 139:13-16

For you created my inmost being;
you knit me together in my mother’s womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful,
I know that full well.
My frame was not hidden from you
when I was made in the secret place,
when I was woven together in the depths of the earth.
Your eyes saw my unformed body;
all the days ordained for me were written in your book
before one of them came to be.








- Posted using BlogPress from Ro's iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
West Bath, Maine, United States