Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Not So Fresh Start

This morning was the first day of classes for my Senior, Jubal and my Freshman, Nolan. Knowing that I needed to pick up Emily, I went out early to tidy the van and discovered that Atira's drenched shoes from our flooded tent had been left in the van overnight. There's nothing like the smell of wet sneakers to invigorate you on your first day of school.







It was strange not having Nolan around the house but much easier to manage the schooling of two kids rather than three. On a completely unrelated note, I said to Jim a few minutes ago that sometimes the toughest part of writing in my blog is coming up with a title for the post. He suggested that I just name each one "My Husband is Awesome" regardless of the subject matter.....this is one of the myriad of reasons why I write the blog, not him.


- Posted using BlogPress from Ro's iPad

1 comment:

  1. I share your struggle for finding titles. Can't believe your kids are in high school.............!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
West Bath, Maine, United States