Thursday, September 19, 2013

I Have Nothing To Wear

I realize that God created men and women differently. This is not news to me. Sometimes, however, we are given glaring reminders of truth we already know. This morning, I heard "Mom, I have nothing to wear." from Nolan. I have also heard it (much more frequently) from Atira. When Atira says it, she is standing in front of her closet, looking at an array of clean, hanging clothes and there is nothing that she feels like wearing or nothing that fits the occasion. When Nolan said it this morning, it meant he was standing in the middle of his room, surveying the floor, which was well-stocked with previously worn clothes and there was nothing clean to wear.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
West Bath, Maine, United States