Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Everything In Its Place

This morning Atira and Tell took some time to amuse themselves by filling up some water balloons and rolling them down our driveway. While clearing off the kitchen counter after lunch, I picked up the package of tiny yellow and purple balloons and wanting them to be put away in their proper place I asked Tell, "Where did these balloons come from?" He responded, "The bathroom." My voice and face conveyed my confusion. That's not the first place I would think to look for water balloons. I confirmed his response, asking, "The bathroom?". I could tell that my confusion was perplexing to him as he replied without hesitation, "Yeah. Doesn't that make sense? They ARE water balloons."

I guess so. It's hard to argue with 7 year old logic.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
West Bath, Maine, United States