Thursday, September 26, 2013

School, Soccer, Supper

Thanks to Meghan Gillespie, I took Tell to a 4-H hosted homeschool event at the Bowdoinham Library today. Atira was sick, so she missed this week's butterfly theme. Last Thursday they were divided into groups and were required to create a wind boat that would "sail" the length of the table.










It's a shame that we missed the first two weeks of the sessions because Tell thoroughly enjoyed them.

After dropping Nolan off at Karate, the family shot up to Waldoboro for Jubal's soccer game against Windham Academy. Coastal lost, but we still enjoyed the company of Fishers and Hodgdons on the sidelines.

If you must lose a game, at least follow it up with a delicious meal at Moody's next door. While there, I opened my very belated birthday gift from Don. It was a Sumo-sized and themed coffee mug from Japan. I love it!







- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

About Me

My photo
West Bath, Maine, United States