Thursday, August 22, 2013

Repurposing

When shopping, I am always trying to think outside the box. "What else could I use this for?" And sometimes I discover a treasure. While at Marden's the other day I saw some portion control sugar shakers (by Healthy Steps) that dispense 1/4, 1/2, and 1 tsp portions. "Why limit their use to sugar?", I thought. I enjoy using my breadmaker but could do without the tediousness of all the ingredient measuring for my two loaves a day. I bought three shakers for my sugar, salt and powdered milk. They work so great that I plan to get the dressing cruet and fill it with olive oil to cut down on time even more. That just leaves the water, flour and yeast for individual measuring.





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
West Bath, Maine, United States