Saturday, August 3, 2013

Quotable Camping

First evening camping with the Foremans and Johnstons at Flat Rock Bridge Campground, Lebanon, Maine:

Driving down:
Sandy: Maybe this will become a
tradition!
Roger: Let's just get through
tonight.

While setting up the tent:

Young Ben Foreman: OK, if we don't get this set up tonight, where are we gonna sleep?





After the tent is set up:
Roger (sitting in the chair):
I think Jubal and I are going to have a competition to see who can so the absolute least for the rest of the night.
















(12:15 am) Teenager at the next site over: Dad you made my waffles go bad.

The Mom: Do you want an English muffin?

(And now I hear bacon sizzling)

Seriously?

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
West Bath, Maine, United States