Friday, August 16, 2013

Popping over to Popham

Ahhhh. Blogging while watching Patriots Preseason.....football season is so close I can smell it.
There, now on with the rest of my post.

Jim left his phone on the bathroom sink this AM so I had a good excuse to take a beautiful drive down to Popham, where his current job site is.





The house has a direct view of Fort Popham at the mouth of the Kennebec River. I love the beauty of the Maine Coast.

Leaving Tugboat Lane, I continued down to take a look at Fort Baldwin. I'm scouting out a bunch of possible Maine History field trips for Atira and Tell for this year. In our area, there are so many great places to see and things to do but you have to squeeze a lot of them into the summer because when school starts after Labor Day, their doors are shut until Memorial Day. I see a lot of field trips in my near future.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
West Bath, Maine, United States