Saturday, August 3, 2013

Quotable Camping II

It was a full day at camp with the Foremans and Johnstons again.








There was swimming, outdoor cooking, chatting around the smoky fire, reading in the summer shade and really just too much for the blog so I think I'll resort to some quotes again.

Nolan: (talking about people personalities)
"Tell is a different one."

Roger:" That's irony."
--------------------

Nolan looking at directions on medication:
"Take one tablet by mouth daily.(laughs) How else would you consume it? Hmm. I'm going to stick a bit in my ear."

Roger talking with Jim and Jubal about the differences between anorexia and bulimia:
"I don't really know. The only eating disorder I'm really up on is gluttony."

A mini golf game this evening was the scene of several memorable moments, including Ben Foreman's hole in one and Nolan's constant good-natured disagreement with the scorekeeper.














When Atira missed the wide hole through the building at one point, Jubal was heard to say: "At least we know she can hit the broad side of a barn"

Near the end of the game, Zack lost his golf ball off the course. His father inquired at the next hole, "Did you find your ball, Zack? There's no rough for the ball to get lost on. It's mini golf......Honestly, it's like losing a checker."

We've had a full day and shall sleep well tonight.






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
West Bath, Maine, United States