Friday, January 22, 2010

What time is it?


5 am came early this morning as I awoke to a pounding sound in the darkness. With disheveled hair and clad in my Bean flannel nightshirt I opened up the front door to find a very apologetic police officer who was going house to house attempting to find the residence from which a hang up 911 cell phone call came from. After informing him that it did not belong to us, I verbally helped him find his way through the maze of our dirt road to our two neighbors. (He could have walked there in 30 seconds but if you're going to drive, assistance is helpful.) He apologized again for waking me but I assured him that I have no trouble going right back to sleep, which I did until the alarm woke me up at 6:30. I shut that annoyance off and was up by 8 to begin packing for Winter Blitz. With two hours to spare, all that's left is to run to Wal-mart and pick up some toothpaste and shampoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
West Bath, Maine, United States