Friday, January 1, 2010

2010


New Year's Eve was spent at our house playing games, Wii and, as always with the Fishers, laughing hilariously. Combined with my chili, Deb's queso dip and Nate's stuffed mushrooms it made for a very nice end to the year, although I have never felt that my New Year's Eve is truly complete without a spirited game of Aggravation and some mini cheesecakes topped with cherries. That's what childhood traditions will do to you......


So here we are at the end of the first day of a new year. This is my friend/sister Beth Wilson's favorite day of the year. She always has very thorough goals for each new year. I have never been one to do this but this afternoon I completed a short list of things I would like to accomplish in 2010 and how I plan to go about getting them done. (Beth will be so proud.....) Most of them have been on my mind this past month already so all that was needed was to put them in writing. Some are short term goals, some long, some will require physical work and some mental stamina. Here I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
West Bath, Maine, United States