Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Pared and Bared

With all this snow and an impassable drive, my schedule has been significantly pared this week. This allowed me time to finally finish my first book of the year, Pride and Prejudice. I anticipated completing it last week but neglected to calculate all the NFL playoff games into the equation. At the same time, the weather has kept me from the grocery store and the cupboards have been bared. Consequently, my streak of 6 (week) days in a row with an actual cooked meal came to an end yesterday. I had to resort to eggs yesterday and pancakes tonight. Nolan, who high fived me for my efforts on day 4, will be quite happy to see me returning from the grocery store tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
West Bath, Maine, United States