Monday, January 4, 2010

Normalcy

It was back to schooling the kids today after two glorious vacation weeks. They did not enjoy it, nor did I. By Wednesday I expect that all of us will be back into the natural rhythm of the school year and whinings shall cease. By tomorrow my eyesight should be back to normal as well, as my contacts are due to arrive in the mail. I've been swapping my one remaining back and forth between my two eyes, as my prescription is the same in both. My brain seems to compensate quite well with only one eye seeing clear, no headaches. The only difficulty I have is driving at night and I have to make sure that on Sundays I put it in the left eye so I can see the music for worship team. Can you tell I've done this before?yes......many times. At the gym this evening, Jim was on the Abduction machine directly across from me. There is a bar in the center that visually split his face in two. I found it quite humorous as I gazed at him and saw his right side perfectly clear and his left side so blurry that I couldn't have told you if it was my husband or a perfect stranger!

1 comment:

  1. Maybe this Sunday I will switch places with you just to make the morning interesting :).

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
West Bath, Maine, United States