Saturday, January 16, 2010

Southern Morning, Northern Night

I enjoyed a very nice Saturday that began 45 minutes south of us in South Portland. We met Greg and Annah at IHOP a bit after 8:30 for breakfast, where all cousins enjoyed one another's company along with a hearty breakfast. After a jaunt up Payne Road to Cabela's we headed home and I spent the afternoon performing a much needed house cleaning. After 4, Atira and I drove an hour north to Camp Good News where I spent the rest of the evening visiting with one of my favorite childhood people, Mrs. Seeley. If the day had ended there it would have been perfect. Unfortunately, I arrived home in time to watch the Colts wrap up the Ravens in the 4th quarter.....I do NOT want to see that team in the Super Bowl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
West Bath, Maine, United States