Monday, August 9, 2010

SF

Jim's parents arrived earlier this afternoon in San Francisco and have been waiting through a layover. We just received word that their flight to Boston, due to arrive at 10:30, has been delayed 30 min. Jim and I are currently cruising 295 to Portland so I think we'll have time to stop at Burlington Coat Factory to check out their clearance sundresses. Thanks to my good friend Nicki Redlon for the tip! We're topping off our summer wardrobe for our cruise in November.

3 comments:

  1. Yeah! Fresh postings!

    I've said for years that nothing expresses femininity more perfectly than a sundress. Viva le sundress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I took Spanish, not French so I used an online translator for you.
    Les vies de sundress!
    Oh, who am I kidding? I wouldn't have known even if it were Spanish!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
West Bath, Maine, United States