Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Out and About


Mobile Blogging from here.


Jim's parents ventured out in the van alone today, after acclimating themselves to traveling on the opposite side of the road for a week. All returned safely.

We are missing the company of Jubal at home this week. They were short handed in the dish pit at Camp Good News this week and he agreed to help out.

....and for something completely unrelated to the above items....I just finished a late night conversation with Jim who is now having difficulty getting to sleep. I'm quite sure a midnight chat does not help this predicament. While beginning this post, and listening to his tossing and turning, I heard a loud thud next to me. "ooooh. What was that?" I asked, already suspecting an Australian skull. "My head." was Jim's reply, followed by, "I wish it had knocked me out."


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
West Bath, Maine, United States