Tuesday, December 1, 2009

'Tis the Season


Well, it's that most wonderful time of the year again, time to decorate the house and tree for the Christmas season. I'll add some Nutcrackers to the decor this year, once the kids have finished painting them. I spotted them while shopping at Christmas Tree Shop with Heather and thought they would be a good idea for a Christmas art project. I was pleasantly surprised to see that even art-challenged Jubal was enjoying the painting this afternoon, although I was forbidden from posting any photos of the event that included him. Atira decided not to clothe her soldier in pink, opting for a more manly purple, while Nolan coordinated his in basic primary colors. For Tell's creation, we rewrote a well-known Christmas hymn.
"We blue kings of Orient are"
"painted by Tell, we look quite bizarre."

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
West Bath, Maine, United States