Thursday, February 12, 2009

Deadlines

I received our applications for Camp Good News in the mail this week. I always coordinate with my friend, Heather Pendleton to attend the same week. We have been at camp together for over 25 years and I hate to break tradition. This year we've established that we're going Week 1. An added bonus will be my friend, Sue, going the same week as well. I've already started the paperwork. This will definitely be a record if I manage to get everything in by the end of March. I think Donna, in the office, nearly had a heart attack when she realized I was organizing things already. There have been years when no paperwork has reached the office before I show up to work my week. Oops! (I guess it helps to have connections.)

The other deadline which looms much closer is the departure of Jim, Jubal and Nolan for Australia.......3 days and counting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
West Bath, Maine, United States