Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Battling the Vortex




No news from the other side of the globe except for a test email from Jim's mistress* while I was sleeping. (For any of our Aussie friends, Jim's contact number for the next week is 49 59 9957.) I also see that Jubal changed his Facebook status but did not write on his mom's wall! Hmph!
On the homefront, I am engaged in battle with the invisible vortex that roams my house. For those that have wondered, this is the origin of my blog name. I am a sci-fi fan and very familiar with wormholes to other dimensions. This is my explanation for the things that randomly disappear and then reappear in a completely different place. Other things are taken by the vortex and alas, are never seen again. My friend Sandy and I have discussed the possibility that our vortexes have collided on occasion, creating monstrous devastation. She fears her vortex has at times, snatched her sanity. (She has toddler twins.) My first battle against the whirlwind has been fought and won. I have included before and after photos. Jim told me that I could not Photoshop them or move everything to the other side of the room while I took the picture :)
*iPhone






1 comment:

  1. Wow - this is like something straight out of Extreme Makeover Home Edition! Nice!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
West Bath, Maine, United States