Monday, September 28, 2009

Tracking the Tim Tam


My dear, fabulous, wonderful, Aussie friend, Chris Fawkes has just informed me that the biscuit {cookie} that I fell in love with during my stay in Oz is now making it's way to me!! (He is currently occupying the top notch on my friend list) A friend of his found some in a Pepperidge Farm outlet in PA so I checked out their website. The cookie is making it's way to our grocery store shelves!! I cannot tell you what a blow this is for my weight loss plan.



4 comments:

  1. Mmmmmmmm! I can totally relate. The very same week the nutritionist put me on no sugar, Wendy's came out with their Heath Twisted Frosty. MY DOWNFALL is Heath Blizzards but I like Frosty's much better and they're cheaper! I have to pass both DQ and Wendy's every time I turn left out of our street and it's not easy resisting! So far, so good...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What are they? Chocolate? Caramel? Hazelnut?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's chocolate malt and light whipped chocolate cream inside, coated with chocolate on the outside. That's the original flavor which will be in Target starting in October along with a dark chocolate flavor. You must try some!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tracy, that sounds positively torturous!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
West Bath, Maine, United States