Friday, September 18, 2009

Double Time

Wanting to continue the healthy pattern begun by our evening workout, Jim and I stopped at Wal-mart on the way home to pick up some pizza and soda for supper. I was discussing how I had dialed back the weight on the arm machines, opting for faster reps instead. I've noticed my arms seem to be getting bigger again.....firmer, but definitely bigger. This of course is not what I want. The "Atlas" look is not my goal. While walking through the produce, this led to a discussion of my body type, which Jim described as hourglass. Although this is technically true, I mentioned that at the moment it's a stout hourglass. When Jim retorted with, "You are a 2-hour glass", I think they may have heard my outburst of laughter in the dairy section.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
West Bath, Maine, United States