Sunday, August 30, 2009

iLove It

I've been without my iPod since it went through the wash last year, so Jim decided this is what he wanted to get me for my birthday. We went yesterday to pick one out and came home with an iPhone instead. (I must admit, this makes up for 3 years of no birthday gifts.) About a month ago the screen on my cell phone cracked and this ended up being the least inexpensive way to get both items. I love providence. So, I'm beginning to understand Jim's obsession with this technology. (What is the male version of a mistress, anyway?) It will, of course, as the counterpart to "Lady in Red", need to eventually have a name. Several friends have already given me their ideas but I think I'll just live with it for a time, let the personality emerge and one day the name will come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
West Bath, Maine, United States