Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Journey Complete



Jim left the trail this morning with two of the young hikers that were struggling. A couple members of the crew had arranged to leave the trail at this point and had a car available, so it was decided that Jim would go with the hurting hikers to Blue Rocks Campground, the ending point of the hike. They ended up killing some time at Cabela's in Hamburg, PA, where Jim sent me an exhibit photo, trying to pass it off as something they had seen on the trail......Nolan and I were not fooled for a moment. As a matter of fact I figured out through deductive reasoning and internet skills, what the picture was and where it came from. Jim says I should be a detective. Jubal and the rest of the group arrived about 6 hours later at the campground. They leave in the morning to head back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
West Bath, Maine, United States