Friday, September 4, 2015

The September Surf

In-laws from overseas, parents AND grandparents moving house, VBS and camp and not an insignificant amount of rainy days crowded out my usual summer frivolity of weekly beach days with the Buxton Crowd.

Today, unofficially the last of the season, I finally managed to feel the salty breeze on my face, dig into the smooth sand with my toes and fling useless verbal warnings and foreign objects at the local gull population.





















Although just a small crew of Annah and Heather at Crescent, still we managed to attract the local WCSH reporters who were covering the shortage of lifeguards on beaches this time of year. We politely declined our television debut but somehow, Atira, Tell and I managed to get our ten blurry backside seconds of fame as we wandered across the beach.




Thank you, Newscenter, for not using a zoom lens. We'll save those for our faces.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
West Bath, Maine, United States