Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Cops and Donuts

The old cliche of a cop and a donut going hand in hand, we chuckle when we hear it but I had no idea how true it would be today.

Atira, Tell and I had far too short a visit with the Brunks and Pendletons at Tell's favorite swimming haunt, Sebago Lake State Park.



On the way home, I bought one treat each for Tell and Atira at the Raymond Dunkin' Donuts. Unfortunately that was not the day's donut quota. I got MY donut a few hours later traveling up to Waldoboro to get Nolan from school. It wasn't a Boston Cream but I'll take it. Mine was much bigger and harder to chew but it got me home when my regular tire went flat on Route 1.
Thanks to Deputy Chad Gilbert of the Lincoln County Sheriff's Office and Quick Turn Auto Repair for getting me back on the road in no time. All that was missing was some coffee.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
West Bath, Maine, United States