Sunday, July 29, 2012

Up And Down 295 A Few Times

Lots of travel in the car this week...Wednesday it was down to Crescent Beach in Cape Elizabeth to meet Heather, Annah, and Alyssa. I didn't realize that my cousin Jessie would be there also. It was a pleasant surprise when she arrived on the scene, kids in tow. Some of you will not be shocked that she didn't look for us very long but was tipped off to our location by hearing my laugh a half a beach away......later that day, after depositing Atira and Tell back home to Jubal, I headed back down 295 to meet Annah, Alyssa, Nicki and Heather at Oasis Nail Salon on Forest Ave. in Portland.


In honor of Annah Brunk, the baby of the Buxton Crowd, turning 30, we all indulged in a relaxing pedicure and then headed to Applebee's where we finished out the night. Upon leaving, cashless Nicki had to use her debit card to pay for one single cup of coffee and then during our parking lot conversation revealed that she uses the perpetual bird poop on her car (from parking under a nest) to verify her car's identity in a large parking lot. I'm sure the rest of you don't find that particularly interesting but I wanted to remember that Nicki Redlon actually said such a thing......

Thursday it was back down to Portland again, this time to Dr. Zappia's dental office for cleanings. We discovered Tell chipped one of his baby molars but other than that, a good report for all.


Friday, I picked up Nolan from teen camp at Camp Good News and ran into Chris McCarthy and His Bike....(there's never one without the other at CGN) Another nice surprise was Sue Batty's smiling face. You always run into someone that you know up there, it's just a matter of who....

I had no travel plans for today but Aunt Suci showed up at the house and changed that. We went to the gym, picked up some Subway sandwiches, made a fruitless trip to her storage unit and finally arrived at her apartment for lunch and coffee.


Can I just say that I have no plans to go anywhere next week?!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
West Bath, Maine, United States