Wednesday, April 13, 2011

3 days until the AT hike so I'm testing out my updated iBlogger. I believe I can now add photos. Nice.
Jubal often attempts to converse en Espanol in the car ride home after school. Today was no exception. As a general rule I reach back in my brain through 20 years of cobwebs and try to pull out what little Spanish vocabulary I recall to respond intelligently with a phrase or two. This afternoon, however, I responded by saying "kabhi kabhie", which means "sometimes" in Hindi. Perhaps I need to leave Bollywood and go back to watching movies in English for a while. Or I could follow Jim's suggestion that I get a Rosetta Stone Hindi language course so there's no need to read the subtitles.
Mobile Blogging from here.
Mobile Blogging from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
West Bath, Maine, United States