Saturday, March 26, 2011

Pick On Someone Your Own Size


A moment ago I noticed Tell (5) with his finger pointed in Nolan's (12) face. "Hey boys, what's going on? Tell are you irritating Nolan?" Tell quickly answered with a sincere face, "No, we're juth gonna haf a lil fight. If Nolan wins I hath a help pick up Nolanth's room and then play Legos. If I win then I can juth play Legos." I looked askance at Nolan, who was wearing a mischievous grin. He clearly understood that he had a significant size advantage in this clash. Wanting to make sure that Tell knew what he was getting into, I said, "You do understand that Nolan is much stronger than you?" Without missing a beat, Tell retorted, "We'll juth thee about that, huh." and off he went. A few minutes later, I heard Tell vehemently protesting the outcome of the battle. Nolan had won.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
West Bath, Maine, United States