Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Back To The Books

No photo tonight as I'm using iBlogger. Jubal is hogging the computer for schoolwork. He has been working on his term paper so I thought we should become reacquainted with Patten Free Library. I dropped him off to research and study while I went to the gym, which, by the way, I've been very faithful with. (That was me patting myself on the back before my moment of shame.) I am ashamed to say that Tell is five and has only stepped foot in the library twice! So after paying 33.00 in late fees, we're ready to once again make a library trip the bi-weekly event it was when Nolan and Jubal were little. Now I just need a vortex-free place for library books to reside while visiting our house.
Mobile Blogging from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
West Bath, Maine, United States