Thursday, March 4, 2010

Focus

I found in the gym tonight, a solace. The exercise tempered some extreme emotions, allowing for better focus and a clear mind. My mind and heart are wrapping themselves around some difficult things. Music is balm for my soul and Chris Tomlin's Indescribable really grabbed me this evening. People have the ability to completely falter, fail and disappoint. God alone is unchanging. He is the Powerful Creator, worthy of all praise. How amazing that the One who holds the universe together, hears my cry.
All powerful, untameable,
Awestruck we fall to our knees as we humbly proclaim
You are amazing God
Indescribable, uncontainable,
You placed the stars in the sky and You know them by name.
You are amazing God
Incomparable, unchangeable
You see the depths of my heart and You love me the same
You are amazing God (Chris Tomlin)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
West Bath, Maine, United States