Saturday, April 12, 2014

Preparation

Perhaps it was the never-ending winter, but Easter seems to have appeared out of nowhere on the calendar this year. All of the sudden it's time for Nicole and I to decorate the front of the church platform, so yesterday we met. On such occasions, good friends bring you coffee. The best friends, however, bring you donuts as well! But alas! Her Dunkin' Donuts were overshadowed by the delectability of the box of Frosty's Donuts that Greg arrived with. I felt a bit bad for giving a pass to Nicole's effort but that feeling lasted only until the first bite of my maple-frosted bit of heaven and I'm sure the Viele kids didn't mind the full box that traveled home with their mom. With Greg's "assistance", our mission was completed in a good amount of time. For those of you who know Greg, the quotes need no explanation. For those who don't, the photo showing my shoe placed far out of my reach will help to clarify.





Next up to prepare this weekend are our backpacks for the AT hike. Nolan and I leave for Pennsylvania in 9 days. What?! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
West Bath, Maine, United States