Sunday, August 5, 2012

Friday- Just Beachy

This week only Heather and I were in attendance for my Buxton Crowd beach day. This meant, without his cousin Timmy Brunk there, Tell had no competition for Julia Pendleton's time and affection and I think he rather enjoyed it. Stay tuned for the love triangle in later years.....


The end of this gorgeous day found Jim and I traveling down to purchase our "new" van from someone in Saco. Lately our Chevy Venture has had one issue after another. The electric window on the passenger side has been permanently down since the spring. It needs four new tires. It will randomly lose power when I slow down while on corners. The air conditioner is broken and the motor revs really high at times. The fan has been broken for a couple years and when Jim's dad was here last time, he rigged something up to have the fan constantly going or not going at all. It's definitely a conversation piece when you lift the hood and your friend sees an "on/off" light switch attached to your engine. You know when you need to decide...."How much money do I pour into an old vehicle?" Well, we made the decision and now have a Mazda MPV in the driveway.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
West Bath, Maine, United States