Tuesday, August 28, 2012

A Birthday and the Weekend Before

The weekend was a perfect prelude to my 39th birthday....we had gorgeous weather for our yard sale at Sandy's and then came home to a newly leveled driveway....no more whiplash driving up our hill! To end our busy Saturday was a church picnic. As usual with our nutty crowd, the laughter carried across the park and lasted as long as the daylight.


I celebrated the beginning of my 40th year by sleeping in, job hunting with Suci and baking a box mix cake with Atira and Tell.


The two of them customized it once the frosting was added and
I thoroughly enjoyed a unique cake with family after a supper of grilled corn on the cob, Naomi's pasta salad and hamburgers...or were they charcoal briquettes? Hard to tell when I grill.....


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
West Bath, Maine, United States