Friday, July 8, 2011

I'm Desperate

.....for iodine, that is. After the eight hour wait, there is very little evidence of the iodine left on my skin. This was actually my second test patch. After attending the movies with the three youngest kids, and averting a "go green, alternative fuel" brainwash attempt by the makers of Cars 2 yesterday, I applied my first test. After a couple hours it was already quite faded. In the meantime, however, I had started cleaning the garage, and the need for a shower afterward messed with my results. Considering my body had already soaked up the iodine from the first test and the patch still faded by the 8 hour mark, I'd say I'm in need of iodine. Now I'll need to research the best way to get it.

1 comment:

  1. I took some iodine pills/supplements for awhile and they really helped my lack of energy and tiredness! The reason I took it was for my borderline under-active thyroid. I can't remember the brand or the amount I took, but someone at the health food store could probably help you or I might be able to find the info at home (if you care that much). :)

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
West Bath, Maine, United States