Thursday, July 21, 2011

Climbing


I DVRed the Tour de France this evening because Jim is on a job in NH and won't be back until tomorrow. Jim raced bikes in the Hunter Valley in his younger Aussie years and loves watching the Tour each year. Each year I learn a bit more about the strategies and skills of cycling. Seeing these athletes climb through the Pyrenees and Alps is both enjoyable and impressive. I also have had to do a bit of climbing lately.....into my bed. Seriously. We recently purchased a new bed and mattress. Finally after 17 years of marriage we have more than just a metal frame. It's a lovely bed, but I laughed when the new mattress set arrived and I saw how high it was. You know those step stools you see in magazines that are designed for small dogs to climb up onto their master's bed? I
could really use one of those.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. What's up with that anyway??? We had the same problem, so we put our box spring on the floor and the mattress on the frame. By the way, I like the color of your room and the matching comforter. :)

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
West Bath, Maine, United States